What would be the chase card of the subsequent Pokémon TCG enlargement, Sword & Shield – Evolving Skies? Let’s check out a number of the playing cards from the Japanese units Eevee Heroes, Sky Stream, and Towering Perfection that may mix to make up Evolving Skies. I’ll predict based mostly on the paintings, response to the cardboard on-line, and characters featured what would be the chase card. This article will talk about worth, however not from the lens of an investor, however fairly from the lens of a Pokémon card collector watching the market in hopes to gather and full units. Let’s get into it.
- Rayquaza V or VMAX Alternate Art: Normally, an Alternate Art VMAX could be an even bigger chase card with the next worth than an Alternate Art V. Alt VMAXs are Secret Rares whereas Alt Vs usually are not. However, the presence of Zinnie on the Alternate Rayquaza V, the superior paintings, and the best way that it recreates the type of the Cosmic Eclipse character playing cards places this one proper up there with the VMAX for me. Chilling Reign has seen Galarian Moltres V stand up as probably the most beneficial card within the set with a meteoric soar above the Blaziken VMAX, so all bets are off. This could also be a scorching take, however I’m pondering that each of those will likely be within the Top Five playing cards within the set with the V edging out the VMAX.
- Noivern V Alternate Art: While I personally discover this to be a weaker Alternate Art, many on social media are expressing love for this Batman-inspired Noivern. The darkness of the artwork and the Batman affiliation will get this one up there.
- Dragonite V Alternate Art: Folks love Dragonite, and it is a stunning Pokémon card. I do not see it breaking the Top Five, nevertheless it will not be a lot decrease than that.
- Zinnia’s Resolve Trainer Supporter: Zinnie is a well-liked character and it is a killer card. I consider it’s going to be the largest chase Trainer card of the set, however that this time round, it’s going to be all concerning the Pokémon Alternate Arts.
- Sylveon VMAX Alternate Art: I personally consider that each Eeveelution’s Alternate Art playing cards will likely be fairly important chase playing cards. However, we’re discussing the highest of the highest right here, and there are two species that are usually extra well-liked in Pokémon TCG units than others… and that is Sylveon and Umbreon. Sylveon will get each an Alternate Art V and VMAX and whereas the V is gorgeous, the combination of unbelievable paintings, character recognition, and standing as a Secret Rare will make the Sylveon VMAX the one to chase. I’m betting this would be the second or third-ranked card within the set. It’ proper up there with the Rayquaza.
- Umbreon V Alternate Art: Personally, I want this to the VMAX due to its paintings. This will undoubtedly be a chase card, however the primary, definitive slot will, for my part, go to…
- Umbreon VMAX Alternate Art: I predict that this would be the definitive chase card of Evolving Skies. It’s a Secret Rare and it showcases Umbreon throughout an period the place Alternate Cards reign supreme. I hate to say it as a result of I really like units which are… , attainable — however I personally consider that this would be the highest valued Pokémon card because the Pikachu VMAX from Vivid Voltage.
What do you consider this upcoming Pokémon TCG set? Put your predictions within the feedback under.