One of the marketing campaign challenges in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has gamers discover each Bottlecap shortcut to earn a bonus to the Action Skill cooldown price.
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, one of many marketing campaign challenges is to seek out the situation of all Bottlecap shortcuts. There are eight Bottlecaps to seek out, and every of them is unfold throughout the Overworld in Wonderlands. Unfortunately, Bottlecaps are locked behind story development, so gamers might have to go to every location greater than as soon as if one thing was beforehand stopping them from reaching the subsequent shortcut.
Players will need to discover all eight Bottlecap shortcuts earlier than they beat Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands due to the marketing campaign problem reward. After all eight Bottlecap shortcuts are discovered and knocked down, Fatemakers will acquire a everlasting +10% bonus to their Action Skill cooldown price. Since each class depends upon their Action Skill to be as efficient as doable, it is secure to say that discovering each Bottlecap must be a precedence.
Bottlecaps aren’t essentially straightforward to overlook in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, as long as gamers ensure they discover each inch of the map. The most important story pathway does not deliver Fatemakers throughout the trail of each Bottlecap shortcut, however the extra areas of the map are blocked off by skills which can be unlocked by aspect quests. Additionally, some places require gamers to clear dungeons first earlier than reaching them within the Overworld.
Every Bottlecap Shortcut Location In Wonderlands
- Bottlecap 1: The first Bottlecap is a part of the story when Fatemakers first entry the Overworld in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, making it unattainable to overlook.
- Bottlecap 2: The second Bottlecap location is close to the primary. Take a left on the Shrine of Mool Ah, then clear the dungeon to entry the Bottlecap on the opposite aspect.
- Bottlecap 3: After reaching and exiting Brighthoof the primary time, flip again round within the Overworld to the correct to knock down the Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 4: Head up the hill left of Wargtooth Shallows and proceed left up the hill to seek out the subsequent Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 5: Upon leaving Brighthoof after the Emotion of the Ocean mission, flip left within the coral reef to discover a dungeon. Clear it to succeed in the opposite aspect and the subsequent Bottlecap location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Bottlecap 6: Facing The Godswell, head up the mountain to the correct and take the carry on the left to succeed in the subsequent Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 7: After gaining the flexibility to cross invisible bridges, return to the place the fifth Bottlecap is situated. Head over the invisible bridge, then proceed up the hill and wrap round to the left to seek out the subsequent Bottlecap.
- Bottlecap 8: Clear the dungeon that reaches the Shrine of the Crazed Earl to knock down the final Bottlecap in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is obtainable now on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and PC through the Epic Games Store.
Ingo Looks Handsome In Pokémon Masters EX’s Curious Tea Party Event
About The Author