Actor Son Suk Ku has turn out to be well-loved by followers for his performing expertise, having proven off his unbelievable versatility in varied roles in dramas like My Liberation Notes and movies like The Roundup.
But though Son Suk Ku has garnered immense recognition and a supportive fanbase, followers had been shocked to come across the gifted actor in essentially the most unlikely of locations.
In some fan-taken photos, the actor might be seen sitting in entrance of a constructing, wanting nearly forlorn or like he’s ready for one thing.
Although the well-known actor wasn’t essentially immediately recognizable, given his masks and hat, a fan confirmed that it was Son Suk Ku by approaching him and asking for a selfie.
The actor kindly obliged, exhibiting his true character as he posed for the digicam.
And whereas netizens admired how Son Suk Ku acted regardless of being a celeb, they had been actually confused about what he was doing. Especially because the photos seemed like one thing taken straight out of an emotional K-Drama.
- “Wow. He’s still such a sweetheart to his fans, even though he’s much more popular now. (Not saying other popular actors aren’t sweethearts. Just pointing out that he’s so down-to-earth with his fans. I’m impressed.)”
- “SO CUTE, haha.”
- “The fall leaves on the ground make him look even lonelier.”
- “What is he doing there?! LOL.”
- “Huh? Why is he sitting there? Haha.”
- “All of Son Suk Ku sightings are like this. It makes me happy to know that he feels comfortable going around freely. Haha. How did the fans even recognize him, though?”
- “I love how he was just… found there, like a sack of potatoes. LMAO. It looks like someone left him there.”
- “He’s one of the hottest stars in the country right now… but he’s also just sitting around on the streets. This is quite strange.”
- “Oh, man… I’ve passed out drunk in that exact spot before. That’s my bed, sir.”
- “Hahaha! Aww, so cute!”
You can learn extra right here.