Soloist Sunmi is at the moment serving as a decide on Girls Planet 999, Mnet‘s newest survival present. Unfortunately, some followers of the contestants didn’t take too kindly to her feedback as a decide. Anonymous viewers started posting hate on a discussion board for the present.
From vulgarities corresponding to “how should I kill this b*tch Sunmi kkk” …
… to threats of hate feedback.
- “Sunmi-yah, don’t put out an album. I will f*cking curse on Melon (streaming site) in real time.”
- Reply: “kkk She’ll probably get lots of hate like, she doesn’t have an aura” [a comment that Sunmi gave as a judge on the show]
- Reply: “Crazy exorcist b*tch kkk”
Sunmi determined to combat again for herself.
- “What did I do so wrong?”
- “What do you want me to do?”
- “Which part of it made you not want to see me to death and want to kill me? Because of the judging standards I mentioned in the first episode? I put in effort up to now while monitoring the show closely so that more people could relate (to my comments). Every moment I was very sincere, about what I could do for the contestants.”
- “Please just put more effort into cheering on the contestants”
In response, many have praised Sunmi for talking up for herself and are criticizing the OPs for his or her harsh phrases and actions that crossed the road. Make positive to ship some love Sunmi’s means!