“What in the world happened?”
Netizens are shocked on the information of Jinni‘s departure from NMIXX.
On December 9, fans were shocked by JYP Entertainment‘s statement revealing that popular NMIXX member Jinni has terminated her contract with the company and would be leaving the group.
Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.
Jinni, who has been a part of NMIXX, decided to terminate her contract and leave the team for personal reasons.
We’re sorry for inflicting any considerations with this sudden information. This additionally signifies that going ahead, all future NMIXX schedules might be carried on as a six-membered group.
We hope NSWERs will proceed to ship assist for the six NMIXX members rising from this and pursuing their goals.
Also, please proceed to root for Jinni, embarking on a brand new path.
We apologize as soon as once more to the supportive followers for this information. Thank you.
— JYP Entertainment
As Jinni was a highly regarded member of one in every of K-Pop’s fastest-rising idol teams, followers had been shocked on the information.
The information is much more shocking on condition that, previous to her debut, Jinni had been a trainee at JYP Entertainment for six years. Jinni debuted with NMIXX in February of 2022, which means she left lower than a yr after her debut.
Fans reacted in shock and dismay on the information. Many couldn’t assist however marvel what had occurred between the corporate and the idol that led to this determination, and lots of others felt it was untimely to leap to conclusions.
- “What? Jinni was my favorite member. What in the world happened? Yun Jin (Jinni’s real name) was also a trainee for a very long time.”
- “Looking at the comments, it seems she was a trainee for a very long time. I’m not sure what happened, but it sucks we won’t see her with NMIXX anymore.”
- “No wonder fans are shocked. She was a trainee for a long time, and she had been telling fans how much she wanted to see them during this holiday season.”
- “But did JYP do anything wrong? We don’t know what happened, but it seems like it is a private matter, and she may not want the reason to be revealed. It’s weird that so many are so curious about it. They themselves are the only ones that will ever know the truth.”
- “But why so suddenly?”
- “Jinni may have left of her own volition. Why is everyone saying JYP kicked her out?”
- “Huh? But she may have wanted to leave on her own, or there may have been a reason why she had to leave.”
Stay tuned for updates.