“Please I have a family.”
October is about to be an unimaginable month for K-Pop comebacks, with the line-up already filled with extremely anticipated comebacks from previous and new artists alike. (G)I-DLE is among the many artists set for a comeback this month, with the release of their fifth mini-album, I Love, deliberate for the seventeenth.
[🗞] (G)I-DLE fifth Mini Album
[I love] Scheduler ❤
I like 10월호가 출간되기 전까지
Schedule 체크는 필수 ✔
— (G)I-DLE·(여자)아이들 (@G_I_DLE) September 18, 2022
This might be their second comeback of 2022, and the K-Pop woman group has already began releasing teaser photographs for the upcoming album. And unsurprisingly, they didn’t disappoint.
The most up-to-date batch of teasers, which incorporates full-group photos in addition to particular person ones, has been getting significantly excessive reward and excited reactions from not simply followers, however normal netizens as nicely.
(G)I-DLE seems to being going for an all-blonde Marilyn Monroe/burlesque idea, which every of the members showcases superbly within the teaser photographs.
The duality between the colour and black and white variations is eye-catching as nicely!
Comments on the teaser photographs on each Korean boards and English ones are equally excited and complimentary, in addition to extremely relatable.
People simply can’t recover from how beautiful their visuals are, and the hype for his or her comeback is already big!
- “I’m another group’s fan but my heart skipped a beat”
- “I’m telling you I’m so looking forward to this!!!!!!”
- “They’re always legendary every time”
- “Wow their visuals are insane”
- “Trendsetters if I have to say so myself”
- “What makes them cool is that you can tell they are so confident in their music, that they are willing to experiment with their concepts. They don’t play it safe and they aren’t afraid to, and Tom Boy proved that they are capable of it. I think their female fanbase will continue to grow and also their popularity with the GP, like Mamamoo. They’re in a great position.”
We can’t wait to see what else (G)I-DLE has in retailer for the following couple of weeks!