“I hope they keep that same energy when they get kicked in the penis.”
A scene on Netflix‘s Physical 100 has netizens buzzing.
Recently, a trailer for the third and fourth episodes of Netflix’s survival present Physical 100 confirmed contestants duking it out in a sequence of challenges.
In the trailer, contestant Park Hyung Geun, who’s knowledgeable fighter, is seen wrestling with contestant Chun Li, a lady bodybuilder. In a earlier episode, Park Hyung Geun is exhibiting selecting the bodybuilder to be his opponent.
In the trailer, Park Hyung Geun is seen throwing Chun Li to the bottom, however Chun Li manages to counter and finally ends up on prime of Park Hyung Geun.
Chun Li isn’t in a position to maintain her place, nevertheless, and finds herself below Park Hyung Geun, who, after apologizing to Chun Li, spears his knee into her chest.
As different contestants protest, Park Hyung Geun is proven mocking the viewers and. gestures for them to stay silent.
The clip instantly turned a sizzling matter as netizens debated whether or not the bout was truthful. One facet of the netizens argued that there was nothing incorrect because it was a contest with a big money prize at stake. Other netizens argued that though there’s nothing inherently incorrect with the very fact the male fighter selected a lady as his opponent, his resolution to spear his knee into her chest was a grimy transfer. Another level of competition was the truth that in an interview, Park Hyung Geun admitted to selecting Chun Li as his opponent as a result of he didn’t assume he might win towards a male contestant.
- “I’m not familiar with the sport, so if that is a real technique, then… But the fact that the man said he chose to fight a woman because he wasn’t confident he could defeat a male contestant was shocking AF, LOL. He could have just said that, putting gender aside, he wanted to fight Chun Li. What he said makes him seem so shameless.”
- “To be honest, it was his choice to choose a stronger or weaker opponent. But there is a difference between choosing an opponent because you want to beat them and choosing an opponent because you know you can beat them.”
- “That show seems so dumb and trashy.”
- “If spearing and pressing against a woman’s chest is allowed due to ‘gender equality,’ then I hope the women kick the men in the b@lls and pop it.”
- “He chose to fight a woman because they are weaker, LOL. (If they have an issue with it) they shouldn’t have signed up. Why are there so many ‘haters?’”
- “I hope they keep that same energy when they get kicked in the penis.”
What are your ideas? Check the total trailer within the hyperlink beneath.