Japanese comfort retailer franchise Lawson is providing Lycoris Recoil anime merchandise for a restricted time collaboration, starting January 31, 2023. The exclusive merchandise from the collaboration options Chisato, Takina, Mizuki, and Kurumi making coronary heart indicators with their arms.
Additionally, sure merchandise will be pre-ordered from February 7, 2023 to March 12, 2023. Each product will probably be shipped out on June 7, 2023 and pre-order reservations might finish as quickly as gadgets are offered out in the course of the ordering interval. The merchandise for the collaboration contains:
- • Life-sized acrylic stands — 4,180 yen (US$32.18) every
- • Light up acrylic stands — 4,180 yen (US$32.18) every
- • Doorway tapestry wall scrolls of every character — 3,500 yen (US$26.95) every
- • Set of 4 can badges — 1,980 yen (US$15.25)
- • Noren tapestry wall scroll — 5,500 yen (US$42.35)
- • Alan Institute pin — 2,750 yen (US$21.17)
In addition, a big “Cafe LycoReco” signal board mild stand can be obtainable for buy for a hefty value of 132,000 yen (US$1,016.00).
Certain purchases from a Lawson convenience store will even get you a cute clear file of characters from the Lycoris Recoil anime.
For extra details about the collaboration and pre-order the gadgets, go to the official campaign website for extra particulars.
Source: Lycoris Recoil Official Anime Twitter, Lawson Official Japanese Twitter