Amid the shock of Jinni‘s departure from JYP Entertainment and her group NMIXX, the idol’s previous messages to followers are being re-examined.
Previously, on December 9, JYP Entertainment shocked all of K-Pop when it introduced that in style member Jinni could be leaving NMIXX and JYP Enterainment.
According to a press release by JYP Entertainment, the choice was resulting from “Private matters,” and it requested followers to proceed their help for Jinni.
Fans have been shocked that Jinni, who spent 7 years as a trainee earlier than debuting, would depart lower than a 12 months into her debut. This is very true as there had been no controversies surrounding the group or had there been any hypothesis of unrest among the many group’s members.
As many followers expressed their dismay on the announcement, previous messages from Jinni to followers have re-emerged.
In the messages, Jinni writes how a lot she needed to sacrifice to grow to be an idol and the way a lot she would really like NMIXX to succeed, writing that she couldn’t quit as a result of weight of her household’s expectations. Fans who learn the messages acknowledged Jinni’s departure from the group didn’t add up.
- Jinni: “Yeah, because I was a trainee, there was a lot I had to give up.”
- Jinni: Right, like faculty life and issues I needed to do?? (sic) And enjoying.”
- Jinni: “Also, did you know there were often times I wanted to give up?”
- Jinni: “But since this is the road I chose to take, when I looked back on the things that I’ve sacrificed, like living away from my parents and seeing the expectations from my family, it was difficult for me to quit.”
- Jinni: “This is why I hope NMIXX succeeds.”
- Jinni: “Exactly, because we are improving step by step!”
- Jinni: “I can’t wait until we are all bright shiny stars, LOL.”
JYP Entertainment hasn’t disclosed the explanation for Jinni’s departure. You can learn how followers are reacting to the information within the article beneath.