Girl group IVE solely just lately made their debut, however it looks as if they’re already making waves. With their debut tune being of top quality, it’s no marvel that they’re shortly made their means into the general public’s radar.
In a current efficiency of their debut hit, “ELEVEN”, their stylist was criticized for the best way Ahn Yujin was dressed, nonetheless. Fans took problem with 4 issues about the complete outfit. Firstly, the obviously apparent bralette look she was given. While there are lots of fairly bralette designs in the marketplace, followers had gripes with the truth that she was given one which was virtually akin to an precise bra.
Not solely that, followers additionally claimed the chunky gold necklace was misplaced, as had been the gold double buckle, double belts. The skirt’s flared match additionally left a lot to need.
While the outfit’s unflattering match was a difficulty in itself, many had been upset that she was wearing a bra when she remains to be a minor.
- “Why are the dressing a minor like that?”
- “What clothes are they giving to a ’03-er?”
- “I actually don’t know why this is an issue. She has a t-shirt inside and this seems normal for girl groups.”
- “What vibe are they going for to dress her like that? They can just give her a cami-top over a shirt.”
- “If the bra was a pretty one then maybe…”
- “I mean such styles can look cool but this looks unbalanced.”
- “I gasped after seeing this too.”
Compared to this stage outfit, Yujin was dressed arguably higher of their debut MV. Check it out beneath and tell us what you suppose!