Which facet does the group attraction to extra?
LE SSERAFIM is likely one of the prime fourth-generation K-Pop teams dominating the market each domestically and throughout the globe. In lower than a yr of their debut, the group has managed to amass a following of tens of millions (5.1 million to be precise, including up simply their Instagram and Twitter followers). But which demographic do they attraction to probably the most? A latest breakdown of LE SSERAFIM’s fan assembly attendees has given netizens some stunning perception into it.
There are a number of analytical charts being shared by netizens on-line, however the approximate stays the identical throughout these. One of the charts reveals that followers that attended the group’s fansign consisted of 42.4% of males and 57.6% of females. In one other chart, the ratio is 44.1% males to 44.9% females. A 3rd chart confirmed the numbers to be 47.7% males versus 52.3% females. Regardless of the completely different information sources, it seems that LE SSERAFIM has a barely bigger feminine fanbase in comparison with males.
There is an older research that places these numbers slightly bit extra into perspective. In October final yr, Kyobo Research Center printed a statistical research the place it broke down the customer demographic of a number of fourth-generation woman teams, together with LE SSERAFIM, primarily based on gross sales recorded by the e-commerce platform Aladdin. In that research, it confirmed that 52% of the group’s album purchases had been executed by males and 48% by ladies. Though the parameters are completely different, it’s doable that the group has garnered extra feminine followers over the previous couple of months, resulting in the tipping over of the chances.
The latest charts additionally confirmed that the group is the preferred amongst individuals of their 20s, which accounts for greater than 50% of the attendees at their fansigns. This is adopted by youngsters, who represent round 20% of the overall attendees.
Netizens had been pleasantly stunned by how well-balanced LE SSERAFIM’s fandom is, noting that regardless of many mistaking the group as focused in the direction of anybody gender-specific viewers group, the numbers present they attraction to either side.
- “IZ*ONE was male-centric, right? There are two members from that group, so obviously, the gender ratio is similar, LOL. LE SSERAFIM itself as a group seems good enough to attract female fans.”
- “Both the gender and age ratio is perfect.”
- “It’s good that people between the age groups of 10-30 make up 90%.”
- “I hope they get more female fans.”
- “Wow, this gender ratio is perfect.”
- “Seems like people were framing them as this group catered for menㅋㅋ, But they always had more female fans.”
- “Whoa, I always thought they had more female fans.”
- “They have more male fans than I expected. I thought that they mostly had female fans.”