Winter is right here and with it comes the problem of dressing professionally whereas additionally staying warm. As the temperatures drop, it may be troublesome to keep up a elegant and put-together look whereas additionally preserving your self comfy. Dressing for the winter could be difficult, particularly on the subject of sustaining an expert look. Keeping heat and looking out good will not be mutually unique, nonetheless. Whether you are a enterprise skilled, a pupil, or simply somebody who desires to look their greatest through the colder months, it is vital to grasp the fundamentals of winter fashion.
In reality, with a bit of bit of information and energy, you may obtain each. From layering strategies to selecting the best materials, there are numerous methods to fashion modern winter workwear that may hold you heat and looking out nice. (Also learn: Winter essentials: 5 trendiest clothes women must have in their winter wardrobe )
In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Manoj Jain, Director, Harbour 9, shared some easy and efficient fashion information to remain heat and look skilled in winter.
1. Layer your self correctly: Sure, you want layers of garments to not really feel chilly, however concentrate on the fabric of the garments than carrying pretentiously warming thick garments. You can select from quite a lot of solid-coloured t-shirts that may be layered simply with a coat/ jacket. Layer it with a slim fleece tactical jacket that might be preferrred to maintain you insulated whereas additionally trying minimalistic and neat in look.
2. Keep the garments body-fit: Baggy garments take away your allure, therefore make sure that your garments suit you properly. This additionally has an added benefit that it doesn’t go away any gaps for the chilly wind to get trapped into air pockets between your pores and skin and the clothes. A good way to get a balanced look is by pairing cosy denims with a primary tee layered with a comfortable sweater/hoodie. Add your favorite boots to this look and prepare to tackle the day!
3. Keep it easy: Solid-coloured primary types like a polo t-shirt by no means exit of fashion. They make a great decide for workplaces through the winter too. Making a superb base layer, polo t-shirts are versatile to layered with any jacket of your alternative, be it basic denim or a bomber jacket.
4. Go for lengthy sleeves: Sleeved shirts and t-shirts are a mandate throughout winter. Trending types in addition to solid-coloured full-sleeved t-shirts can hold your recent look intact through the winter.
5. Textured garments could be experimented with: You don’t have to think about winters because the boring season to maintain your garments boring too. think about experimenting with textures to raise your look. You can put on a breathable informal cotton t-shirt and layer it with leather-based pants and denim jackets for a daring look.