ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo is one of the hottest stars on the market at the moment. Despite his young age at only 24 years old internationally, he’s been raking within the bucks resulting from his gorgeous visuals and expertise. Fans who’ve been following his updates carefully just lately realized that the star has two completely different voices.
The first is his authentic voice. His actual voice is decrease in pitch and barely husky. This is the voice he makes use of extra typically in conditions the place he’s comfy or must have a decrease voice tone. In reality, it’s so distinctive that his ASTRO members like to attempt to copy it!
앞에 있는 사람 성대모사 하기
원조 차은우와 차동 윤산하 pic.twitter.com/mjvTQQuCog
— ⛸ (@330NOW) August 6, 2021
The second is his “broadcast voice”, or what followers have been calling his “capitalistic voice”. This voice comes out when he’s doing voiceovers for ads or must sound candy and brilliant for a task.
Compare the 2 for your self beneath. The first few seconds of the voiceover are his “capitalistic voice” whereas the whole lot after he begins washing his face is his “real voice” when he addresses the digicam straight.
— 하찮은 차은우봇 (@cute_ew_peep) September 29, 2020
It is a ability in itself to govern one’s voice, so we’ve to provide him credit score for tuning his instrument to swimsuit his craft. However, followers are clamoring for extra of his actual voice.
- “Wow I always thought his voice sounded like he was forcing it, I guess it’s true.”
- “Wow I never knew. His original tone is so good, what’s up with that.”
- “It’s f*cking great??”
- “His original voice is a little husky so it’s super charming. Why was he hiding this? He has literally everything.”
- “No but wow, his original voice is way better.”
- “When he’s doing acting on the usual, it kind of sounds like a voice that was dubbed over after filming so I didn’t like it but his real voice is good??”
- “Wait a minute… I like this so much.”
- “But still, he lowered his voice in True Beauty compared to My ID Is Gangnam Beauty so it was better.”
Fans even questioned if his firm had requested him to vary his voice. This can occur typically. Take BLACKPINK‘s Rosé for example, who famously sounds different pre and post debut on recorded songs. IU also sounds vastly different when she is singing versus when she is talking. Here’s a comparability of Rosé’s voices.
Do you already know some other idols which have gone via this?