Baseless rumors have all the time plagued k-Pop teams. Sometimes, these come from small moments taken out of context. For instance, aespa‘s Karina and Giselle once came under suspicion of having discord due to a moment during a live stream.
Karina had moved Giselle’s hair out of the best way, whereas Giselle instantly moved it again, not even wanting in Karina’s route.
Netizens rapidly interpreted it as an influence play between the 2 women.
- “Giselle is so tough. She didn’t even glance at Karina.”
- “All of the members seem like they have a strong personalities.”
- “Power play between girls is so scary. that’s why they always say a girl’s greatest enemy is another girl. How scary.”
- “Seems like power play amongst girls is a daily occurrence. How savage.”
The women most likely noticed the accusatory submit, for they had been fast to joke about it throughout their following public look. The women pretended to battle over the second, with Giselle shifting Karina’s hair this time.
They couldn’t include their laughter as they laughed in regards to the baseless rumors.
Belatedly, netizens grew impressed with the humorous manner they handled the matter.
- “Ah, the last GIF is so funny. Just how ridiculous they must’ve thought it was.”
- “I see that aespa girls are f*cking easygoing LOL f*ck how likable.”
- “It’s so cute how they reenacted it while laughing about it.”
- “I saw this on Twitter. They’re so likable.”
On a better look, Karina had initially moved Giselle’s hair because it was in the best way of her microphone. Due to the mirroring impact on the dwell stream digital camera, she had moved the hair on the flawed facet. Giselle instantly caught on and readjusted her hair, pulling the hair out of her microphone.