TXT‘s Taehyun is known for being both warm to fans, yet totally realistic and savage. He also often takes time to reply fans on Weverse. A MOA recently shared a screenshot of their conversation with their boyfriend.
- Boyfriend: “Babe, why is your PFP another man?”
- MOA: “Nah. It’s a celeb. He’s the individual I like.”
- Boyfriend: “Can’t you just like me only?”
- MOA: “I’m sorry but TXT is too handsome…”
- Boyfriend: “I’m jealous…”
The MOA typed a brief caption that learn, “guys…my boyfriend is jealous of you guys” to go together with the screenshot. Taehyun chanced upon the submit and shot off a fast reply.
I’m going to go away a remark so all the opposite MOAs will see it. I can’t let it go and be the one one to see it.
If an artist leaves a touch upon a submit, different followers can instantly obtain a notification and see the submit. MOAs started cackling at his savage response as they felt that the MOA was “creating her own embarrassing past” and Taehyun was cementing it in historical past for all to see. The MOA that posted the screenshot was clearly younger, main different MOAs to each cringe at their submit in addition to snigger at how lovable it was.
- “I mean…”
Another MOA was curious as to why Taehyun selected that submit.
- MOA: “Why are you only leaving a comment on that post about the boyfriend?”
- Taehyun: “Cuz it’s cute, isn’t it?”
Unfortunately for the OP MOA, their submit is now taking place as a part of TXT and MOA historical past. After all, it’s been broadcast to all the opposite MOAs subscribed to Weverse. At least they obtained a candy reply from Taehyun out of it!